Friday, June 6, 2014

NanBearPig #43

Skating since: May 2012
Derby Theme Song:
1. Tell us about your roller derby name, how did you come up with it? It's a reference to a South Park character ManBearPig he is ½ man ½bear ½pig. It follows that I am ½ Nan, ½ Bear, ½ pig.

2. What’s your personal slogan? My personal NanBear slogan is: **bear noises**
 
3. How do you volunteer within SCAR? For SCAR in addition to skating I serve as a Fresh Meat Assistant Coach and sit on the Equipment/Uniform Committee. I’m right hand man for organizing the awesome looks that each SCAR team pulls off. It might be more accurate to say I’m the best damn T-shirt lackey.

4. Off the track, what kind of work do you do? Do you have any other hobbies besides roller derby? I teach anatomy and physiology at Penn State for a day job. In my free time if I’m not at the rink practicing my derby moves I’m busy tailgating with the best of them all year long.

5. What is your athletic background? I played volleyball and pole vaulted for the track team in high school. I’ve always liked a little challenge and danger in my athletic endeavors. I've been biking and swimming for years and I'm always down for a Hardcore Mud Run.

6. What is your position while bouting, and how do *you* approach it? My position on the rink is Jammer and I approach the task full force at breakneck speed.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home